If you’re looking to add something to make your home cosier, consider buying one of the fireplaces Gold Coast has to offer. You’ll be thankful you did when the colder months come and your family is kept warm and toasty inside your home.
What’s great about Gold Coast fireplaces is that there are plenty of options to choose from. This means that you don’t necessarily have to build one enjoy a home that’s warm and welcoming. Here are some top tips to help you make the right choice of a fireplace for your home.
Fireplace Fuel Types
- Gas – when you opt for gas-powered fireplaces, you will use either natural gas or liquid propane, which will require you to line an outside source. Gas fireplaces in Gold Coast can be used with or without a chimney. But with the latter, the installation may be more intensive. What’s great about gas-fuelled furnaces is that it’s easy to turn on and off, and you get to enjoy the look of real flames.
- Electric – these fireplaces use heated coils and internal fans to keep any space warm. These are ideal when you have children and pets at home. They are easy to install since you won’t need to create vents. Plus, they’re definitely energy- and cost-efficient.
- Wood – if you have a classic taste, then you need to get one of those wood-powered fireplaces Gold Coast has. Aside from giving you authentic feels of traditional furnaces, wood-fuelled fireplaces could help you lower your heating bill. However, you do need a chimney if you opt for one of these. Aside from that, they need to be regularly cleaned professionally for safety reasons.
- Wall-mounted – these are ideal if you have a chimney. You can easily connect wall-mounted fireplaces Gold Coast to it to ensure proper ventilation.
- Freestanding – these are hassle-free to install because they require little to no construction at all. They come in various styles and can be attached to a wall if you like. They also come in many sizes and styles to suit your needs and preferences.
- Built-in insert – these can be added into an existing fireplace through plug-in power. For example, you can convert a wood-powered fireplace to a gas-fuelled one, which can be easy with a built-in insert.
- Controls – these will let you turn your furnace on and off with the touch of a button or with a remote control. These can also come differently with certain types of fireplaces Gold Coast has. With these features, you can easily adjust the heat to your liking.
- Vent – this is one important consideration you need to make if you’re looking to buy a fireplace. Are you interested in a fireplace with a vent or without vent? Be sure to consult a contractor to be sure that you choose the right kind of furnace with this factor in mind.
- Viewing style – do you prefer modern flat-front fireplaces Gold Coast has? These offer an unobstructed viewing style that’s modern and more sophisticated. Then, there are fireplaces with bay windows in front, which look and feel more like traditional furnaces.
If you want to make your home cosier, more inviting, find fireplaces Gold Coast has online. Check out https://www.coastlinebbq.com.au/fireplaces-gold-coast-helensvale-northern-nsw-robina-southport/ today.